Born in Kagoshima Prefecture in 1998. Currently conducting research under associate professor Makoto Kato.
- Mar 06, 2020: KASYS Won DEIM 2021 Awards
- Mar 06, 2020: Seven DEIM 2021 Papers Presented
- Dec 11, 2020: Two NTCIR-15 Papers Presented
- Jul 02, 2020: Shinden-san’s (B4) Proposal Accepted by the MITOU Program
- Mar 25, 2020: Online Joint Research Workshop with Joho Lab. & Yu Lab.
- Apr 2014 – Mar 2017:
Department of Electronics, Kagoshima Prefectural Kajiki Technical High School
- Apr 2017 – Mar 2019:
Information and Control Systems Course, Classes for Engineering, Kindai University Technical College (Associate degree in Engineering)
- Apr 2019 – Mar 2021:
Knowledge Information Systems Course, College of Knowledge and Library Sciences, School of Informatics, University of Tsukuba (Bachelor of Arts in Library and Information Science)
- Address: 1-2, Kasuga, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305 – 8550, Japan
- E-mail: kohei.shinden [at-mark] gmail.com
- 新田洸平 / Kohei Shinden (Personal website)